Saturday 24 August 2013

Class Presentation Incoming!

Uh oh!

The first class presentation is coming up in 4 days and our tutor thought it would be 'fun' to combine two of the Japanese classes together for it! I still haven't finished the script, technically you could say I started. I just need to put the English sentences into Japanese! lol

Anyway, what we have to do is pick 2 kanji we think relates to 'The Sunshine Coast' and present them to the class, stating their radicals, why we picked them, stroke order etc.

Better get started! Wish me luck!

EDIT:

Oh! I should probably tell you the kanji I chose!

 for sun. Considering it's importance as being used to in the countries name and the fact it has to relate to 'sun'shine coast, I thought it'd be a good choice. I just wonder how many other people have chosen it!

ushio which means tide. There's two different kanji for this but, I chose this one for Ushio from the anime Clannad because she's really cute! As her name is written using this kanji.

Oh look! You just learned some new kanji! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment